Abstract: Glass fiber products are products made of glass fiber as raw materials and can be roughly divided into two categories: non-woven products and textile products according to the needs of different uses. Glass fiber textile products can be divided into yarn and fabric according to product form. two categories. There are many commonly used glass fiber products, mainly including roving, plaid, glass fiber mat, chopped strand, ground glass fiber, glass fiber fabric, combined glass fiber reinforcement, glass fiber wet mat and so on. Let's take a look at the classification of glass fiber mats.
1. Glass fiber mat (1) Chopped strand mat: cut the glass strands into 50mm lengths, lay them out on the mesh belt randomly but evenly, then apply emulsion binder or sprinkle powder binder, and then bond them into short strands after heating and curing. Cut strand mat. Chopped strand mat is mainly used in hand lay-up, continuous board making and mould pressing and SMC process.
(2) Continuous strand mat: The glass strand formed in the process of drawing or the continuous strand receded from the strand cylinder is laid on the continuous moving mesh belt in a figure-8 shape, and is bonded by powder adhesive. . The fibers in the continuous glass fiber strand mat are continuous, so the reinforcement effect on the composite material is shorter than that of the cut mat. Mainly used in pultrusion method, RTM method, pressure bag method and glass mat reinforced thermoplastic (GMT) and other processes.
(3) fiberglass Surface mat: This type of felt is made of medium alkali glass (C), so it gives FRP chemical resistance, especially acid resistance. At the same time, because the felt is thin and the diameter of the glass fiber is small, it can absorb more resin. A resin-rich layer is formed, which blocks the texture of glass fiber reinforced materials (such as gingham) and plays a role in surface modification.
(4) fiberglass needle mat: divided into chopped-fiber needle-punched felt and continuous filament needle-punched felt. Chopped-strand fiber needle-punched felt is made of chopped glass fiber rovings to 50mm and randomly placed on the bottom of the conveyor belt. On the material, and then needled with a barbed needle, the needle pierces the chopped fibers into the substrate, and the crochet needle lifts some fibers up to form a three-dimensional structure; the continuous fiber needle felt is a continuous glass fiber. The silk is randomly thrown on the continuous mesh belt by a silk throwing device, and needled by the needle plate to form a three-dimensional structure felt with fibers intertwined with each other. This mat is mainly used in the production of glass fiber reinforced thermoplastic punchable sheets.
(5) fiberglass Stitch mat: chopped glass fiber is sewed into chopped fiber or long fiber mat with a stitchbonding machine. To a certain extent, it can replace the continuous strand mat. The stitched felt does not contain binder, which avoids the pollution of the production process, and at the same time, it has good soaking performance and low price.
Hebei Yuniu glass fibre mat manufacturers. is a professional glass fiber enterprise, established in 2002, with a complete domestic and foreign sales team.
Our company mainly produces and sells E-glass fiber products, such as direct roving, plain weave fabric, chopped strand,fiberglass mat, glass fiber mesh, spray up roving,multiaxial fabric, etc. The products have been recognized by many domestic and foreign customers for a long time.
Room 701, Building A, Zijingguandi, Qiaodong District, Xingtai City , Hebei Province, China 054001