Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-09-30 Origin: Site
Glass fiber is an inorganic non -metal material with excellent performance. The original name of the English is: Glass Fiber. The ingredients are silicon, alumina, calcium oxide, boron oxide, magnesium oxide, sodium oxide, etc. It is based on glass balls or waste glass as raw materials through high temperature melt, brushed, gauze, weaving and other processes. Finally, various products are formed. The diameter of the glass fiber is from several microns to twenty meters of micron, which is equivalent to 1/20-1/5 of a hair wire. Each fiber fiber has hundreds of or even upper. Thousands of single -silk composition is usually used as enhanced materials in compound materials, electrical insulation materials and thermal insulation materials, circuit substrates, etc., which are widely used in all fields of the national economy. The characteristics of glass fiber:
The concept of ordinary people is a hard and rampant object, which is not suitable for structural materials but after it is drawn into silk, its strength increases and is soft. Therefore Structural material. Glass fiber increases with its diameter. As the following characteristics of glass fiber, these characteristics make the use of glass fibers a wide range of fibers, and the development speed is far ahead of its characteristics as follows:
(1) High tensile strength, small extension (3%).
(2) High elastic coefficients and good rigidity.
(3) The elasticity limit is large and the tensile strength is high, so the impact energy is absorbed.
(4) It is inorganic fiber, which is unparalleled and chemical resistant.
(5) Little water absorption.
(6) The scale stability and good thermal resistance.
(7) Good processability, can be used as products of different forms such as stocks, bundles, felt, weaving.
(8) Transparent can through light.
(9) The development of surfactants with good resin is completed.
(10) The price is cheap. Classification of glass fiber: Glass fiber can be divided into continuous fiber, fixed fiber and glass wool according to the shape and length; according to the glass composition, it can be divided into alkali, chemical resistance, high alkali, medium alkali, high strength, high elastic modulus modulus Quantity and alkali -resistant glass fiber, etc.
#fiberglass #materials #glassfiber